Pharmacological effects: Glucose is an important nutritional component and one of the main sources of heat in the human body. Do you know the pharmacological and adverse effects of anhydrous glucose on glucose? Below, the editor of the refined naphthalene manufacturer will introduce it to everyone!
1. Gastrointestinal reactions such as nausea and vomiting can be seen when oral concentrations are too high or too fast.
2. Phlebitis occurs during the infusion of hypertonic anhydrous glucose injection, and switching to intravenous infusion can reduce the incidence of phlebitis.
3. Injection of high concentration solution can cause local swelling and pain due to extravasation.
4. Reactive hypoglycemia combined with excessive use of insulin is prone to occur in individuals with a tendency towards hypoglycemia and when parenteral nutrition therapy suddenly stops.
5. Hyperglycemic non ketotic coma is more common in patients with diabetes, stress state, high-dose corticosteroids, uremic peritoneal dialysis patients who are given hypertonic glucose solution and total intravenous nutrition therapy.
6. Electrolyte disorders can lead to hypokalemia, hyponatremia, and hypophosphatemia when simply supplementing glucose for a long time.
7. Patients with existing cardiac insufficiency, as well as children and the elderly, may experience rapid and excessive fluid replacement, which can lead to palpitations, arrhythmias, and even acute left heart failure.
8. Hyperkalemia occurs occasionally in fragile diabetes patients when high concentration glucose is used.
9. It should not be mixed with blood for infusion, otherwise red blood cell agglutination and hemolysis may occur.
10. Before injection in winter, the ampoule must be heated to a temperature equal to body temperature, and then slowly injected into the vein to avoid spasms.
11. Long term large-scale use should pay attention to water and electricity balance.
12. Injecting too much glucose during childbirth can stimulate fetal insulin secretion, leading to postpartum hypoglycemia in infants.
Anhydrous glucose is a nutritional drug that can be used to make drugs such as glucose injection, glucose sodium chloride injection, and compound sodium lactate glucose injection. Come to our website if you have any needs http://www.chadtoddband.com Consult!